Logg inn med Facebook eller Google!

Turkisk-grekisk festival på Fourni

Started by Tommy, 26. Jun 08, 12:04:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjorven

Oj, så heldig du var Tommy, som fikk oppleve en slik festivitas på lille Fourni. Flotte bilder, spesielt det siste var veldig stemningsfullt. Sukk. Vet du om dette er en årlig festival, forresten?
There are no strangers, only friends we haven't met.

Tommy

Quote from: \"Tjorven\"Oj, så heldig du var Tommy, som fikk oppleve en slik festivitas på lille Fourni. Flotte bilder, spesielt det siste var veldig stemningsfullt. Sukk. Vet du om dette er en årlig festival, forresten?

Ja årlig sedan 7 år tillbaka är den visst, festivalen, men hålls på olika orter i Turkiet respektive Grekland vart år. Läs mer om det här, och om initiativet och organisatörerna bakom det hele.

Turkish-Greek Friendship Festival

Friday, February 23, 2007

http://www.turkishdailynews.com.tr/article.php?enewsid=66747

ISTANBUL - Turkish Daily News

The 6th Turkish-Greek Friendship Festival, which has been held in a different Turkish and Greek city each year for the last five years, will be held in Antalya and Rhodes this year, reported the Anatolia news agency.

Speaking at a press conference, Defne Turkish-Greek Association Secretary-General Nilüfer Tarıkahya said the association was a nongovernmental organization aiming at establishing bridges of friendship and cooperation between Turkey and Greece via mutual projects.
Tarıkahya said that the process initially started in 2001 when Turkish and Greek academics, scientists, statesmen and businessmen were trying to establish close relations between the two countries by way of various projects.

She said the association has organized a friendship festival in various cities of Turkey for the last five years, adding that the sixth festival would be held in June in Antalya and Rhodes. Supported by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality and the Golden Orange Culture and Art
Foundation, the first stage of the festival will take place on June 9-10 in Antalya. "During the festival, the Kaleiçi and the Suna-Ä°nan Kıraç Museum will be visited, panels on museum management will be organized, there will be a photography exhibition, tours will be organized for the ancient cities of Perge and Aspendos and a concert will be performed by Greek Aliki KayaloÄŸlu and Turkish Arif SaÄŸ in the city center," said Tarıkahya.
She said the second stage of the festival would be organized on June 11-12 in Rhodes, adding, "During this phase of the festival the old town of Rhodes will be visited, a photography exhibition will be opened, a panel titled 'The Other One\' will be held and a dance show will be performed."

Photography competition:
Tarıkahya said the most important event of the festival would be a Turkish-Greek photography competition open to amateur and professional photographers from both countries, adding that they planned to make the competition a traditional event.

The deadline of the competition, whose jury members will include famous Turkish and Greek photographers, is April. At the end of the competition, three photographs will be selected from each country and their owners awarded with the "Golden Daphne" prize. The winners will also be invited to the festival.

Mer musik från de olika eventen finns att finna på denna länken från you tube, en del riktigt bra :-)

Songs for turkish-greek friendship Vol.1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7EURxC3t0f0&feature=related
\"Det är aldrig försent att ge upp :-)\"

Siste innlegg i forumet

Re: Vårtur - 2018 - Kardamili
by vandrer | Today at 13:50:36
Nå bruker jeg denne tråden din som oppvarming fo...
Re: Kea og Kythnos
by marjana | 26. Mar 24, 21:43:02
Artemis går til/fra Lavrio, Kea, Kythnos, Syros, ...
GRATULERER med dagen !
by Kabi | 25. Mar 24, 12:58:44
Gratulerer med dagen, Hellas !https://www.ekathime...
Re: Artikkel om alle trappene og buegangene i Ano Syros
by marjana | 17. Mar 24, 16:11:38
Ja, jeg har lagt ut mange bilder av hus og buegang...
Re: Hvor skal vi dra i sommer?! Kan dere hjelpe oss?
by Kabi | 14. Mar 24, 11:46:42
Anbefaler varmt den romantiske byen Nafplio på Pe...
Flyttelass til Hellas
by Phillip Lian | 10. Mar 24, 11:52:28
Jeg prøver å bli klok på tollregler, men blir i...
Re: Kalo mina!
by Kabi | 01. Mar 24, 11:06:42
Kalo mina, mars 2024 !167.JPGUtsikt til Poros....
Re: Testing testing ena-thio-tria HER KAN DU TESTE DET DU VIL!
by kaka | 29. Feb 24, 12:43:55
Da prøver jeg igjenFant ikke utav av hva "Us...
Re: Hvor er dette? 1032
by kaka | 27. Feb 24, 20:12:58
Så moro at jeg tok den :) Jeg har vært der i slu...
Re: Kreta chania by hotel nær strand
by hakon57 | 17. Feb 24, 13:52:10
Hei, noen anbefalinger Hotel nær strand chania by...
Re: Alonissos 2024
by Hellasfrelst | 16. Feb 24, 09:02:22
Jeg har heller ikke vært inne på Hellasforum på...
Re: Magiske øyeblikk i Hellas
by fila | 14. Feb 24, 23:29:31
Agios Prokopios ligger 5,7 kilometer fra Naxos by....
Re: Hotel nær Athen International Airport
by Lavendel | 11. Feb 24, 16:33:09
Beklager for utrolig sent svar. Den ferien ble fyl...
Akropolis i Athens historie
by Kabi | 05. Feb 24, 18:58:56
Det er nylig kommet ut en bok som tar for seg Akr...
Re: Nedtellinger og annet småprat om Hellas-ferien
by kaka | 24. Jan 24, 16:06:27
Takk igjen, Kabi! Spennende! I går var jeg innom ...