Logg inn med Facebook eller Google!

Spåtifaj-musiktips-non greek

Started by Tommy, 19. Jan 09, 10:09:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy

Jag har blivit helt såld på spåtifaj o all möjlig o omöjlig musik där är att finna o öppnar därför här en tråd där hugade o ohugade anhängare av denna eminenta musiksajt kan ta del av o tipsa varann om musik ( ej grekisjk ) som finns att finna där.

Jag börjar med ett album där gitarrvirtuoserna John McLaughlin, Al di Meola och Paco de Lucia triggar varann till oanade musikaliska stordåd :D

FRIDAY NIGHT IN SAN FRANCISCO

\"Det är aldrig försent att ge upp :-)\"

Sigbjorn

Her er en som jeg endelig fikk tatt meg sammen og kjøpt på CD.

En av de aller første platene med Ole Paus.

Garman

http://open.spotify.com/album/0MW6e7nWYI9TrS4UtT3PhV
Δεν πειραζει

Tommy

Då vill jag slå ett slag för ett album med Lennontolkningar av diverse musiker från runtikring ; MAKE SOME NOISE ; SAVE DARFUR

Jag har albumet här hemma, men då jag nu fann det samma på spotify vill jag tipsa om det här, stundtals väldigt bra framförda tolkningar, o skoj att höra John Lennon´s musik i annorlunda tappning :D

Make Some Noise is a campaign by Amnesty International using music by John Lennon to promote human rights. Well-known artists produce covers of John Lennon songs exclusively for Amnesty International.

Yoko Ono, widow of John Lennon, donated the recording rights to \"Imagine\" and John Lennon\'s entire solo songbook to Amnesty International. AI has since used the rights to have new versions of Lennon's songs recorded by bands like R.E.M., Green Day, Black Eyed Peas, The Cure, Snow Patrol, The Postal Service, Maroon 5, Audrey de Montigny and Steve Barakatt. The global launch of Make Some Noise took place on December 10, 2005, International Human Rights Day, with the release of four exclusive singles available as digital downloads. A fundraising album, Instant Karma: The Amnesty International Campaign to Save Darfur, followed.

Artists and songs

Artists participating in Make Some Noise were involved in the promotion of human rights. These covers are several of Lennon\'s best-known songs.

CD 1
U2: Instant Karma
R.E.M.: No 9 Dream
Christina Aguilera: Mother
Aerosmith feat. Sierra Leone Refugee All-Stars: Give Peace A Chance
Lenny Kravitz: Cold Turkey
The Cure: Love
Corinne Bailey Rae: I\'m Losing You (live)
Jakob Dylan & *Dhani Harrison: Gimme Some Truth
Jackson Browne: Oh, My Love
The Raveonettes: One Day At A Time
Avril Lavigne: Imagine
Big & Rich: Nobody Told Me
Eskimo Joe: Mind Games
Youssou N\'Dour: Jealous Guy

CD 2
Green Day: Working Class Hero
Black Eyed Peas: Power To The People
Jack Johnson: Imagine
Ben Harper: Beautiful Boy
Snow Patrol: Isolation
Matisyahu: Watching The Wheels
Postal Service: Grow Old With Me
Jaguares: Gimme Some Truth (Spanish)
The Flaming Lips: (Just Like) Starting Over
Jack\'s Mannequin feat. *Mick Fleetwood: God
Duran Duran: Instant Karma
a-ha: No 9 Dream
Tokio Hotel: Instant Karma
Regina Spektor: Real Love

Anders

Venter på mitt \"spåtifaj\"-abonnement, men vil bare si at den første du trekker frem her fikk nakkehårene til å reise seg. Di Meola er en av \"de gamle guder\"... og selv om jeg ikke lengre er i besittelse av denne platen så hadde jeg gleden av å se hele konserten på TV og kan bare underskrive på at det var en \"musikalsk stordåd\".
Herlig Tommy... gleder meg bare mer og mer til jeg selv får anledning til å rote rundt på \"spåtifaj\" :-)

-POE-

Jag hakar på med en annan gitarrist: Jesse Cook, klart annorlunda, lite spansk flamenco-blues eller orientalisk funk? Äh vims, lyssna själva!

http://open.spotify.com/search/jesse+cook

//PO
//PO

Tommy

Va skoj om du också hänger dig på här Anders, jag är helt såld på \"spåtifaj\" som sagt, o denna Jesse Cook PO , verkligen härlig musik  :cheers:

-POE-

Vilka blandningar det finns, Afrikanska trummor och Irländsk flöjt !!

Lyssna på \"Afro Celt Sound System\" det liknar inget annat, me like!!

Och samma gäng tillsammans med Peter Gabriel... Cool!

//PO
//PO

Tommy

Här är ett gammalt favoritalbum jag har kvar som vinylplatta o därför inte kunnat lyssna på ety min vinylspelare är inte längre användbar, men nu kan jag tack vare Spåtifaj  :cheers:

George Duke \"I love the blues, she heard my cry\"

George Duke (born 12 January 1946 in San Rafael, California) is a piano and synthesizer pioneer and singer. He made a name for himself with the album The Jean-Luc Ponty Experience with the George Duke Trio. He is known for his solo work as well as for his collaborations with other musicians, particularly Frank Zappa.

The list of heavyweights who join George Duke on 1975\'s I Love the Blues: She Heard My Cry is impressive "" some of the participants include Johnny \"Guitar\" Watson, singer Flora Purim, percussionist Airto Moreira, guitarist Lee Ritenour, drummer Leon \"Ndugu\" Chancler, and guitarist George Johnson (of Brothers Johnson fame). With such a cast, one would expect this 1975 LP to be outstanding, which it isn\'t. But it\'s a respectable effort that thrives on diversity. The highlights of this album range from decent fusion instrumentals, like \"That\'s What She Said,\" \"Giant Child Within Us-Ego,\" and \"Sister Serene,\" to the mellow soul ballad \"Someday\" and the Jimi Hendrix-like heavy metal/hard rock offering \"Rokkinrowl,\" which finds Duke singing lead and contains some of Ritenour\'s more forceful playing. Meanwhile, Duke and Watson perform a vocal duet on the title song, which is the only 12-bar blues number on the album. In 1975, some jazz fans wished that the artist would stick to instrumental fusion and stay away from R&B and rock singing, but, in fact, it was jazz that Duke would eventually move away from.

I Love the Blues, She Heard My Cry isn\'t recommended to those who only want to hear Duke as an instrumentalist, although it\'s enjoyable if you like hearing some rock, soul, and blues singing along with your fusion

Tommy

Ett annat gammalt vinylalbum som återväckts till liv här med hjälp av spåtifaj :-)

The Clark/Duke project volume 1

Tommy

Det här tål att lyssnas på osså :-)

Stanley Clark m fl ; \"Live at the greek\"

The Greek Theatre is a 5,700-seat amphitheater located at Griffith Park in Los Angeles, California. It was built in 1929, opening on September 29 of that year. The amphitheater\'s stage is modeled after a Greek temple

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Theatre_(Los_Angeles)

Tommy

Nån som minns The Paul Butterfields blues band ??

Lyssna :-)

Paul Butterfield (December 17, 1942 - May 4, 1987) was an American blues harmonica player and singer, and one of the earliest white proponents of the Chicago originated electric blues style.

The impact on the course of rock and roll by the Butterfield Blues Band with the release of their first album, The Paul Butterfield Blues Band, and the song \"Born In Chicago\" in particular, was pivotal. They, along with British acts The Rolling Stones, The Animals, The Yardbirds, John Mayall\'s Bluesbreakers and others, including Butterfield\'s main competitor in Chicago, singer/harp player Charlie Musselwhite, helped introduce young white America to the blues, influencing hundreds of bands from the Grateful Dead to the Allman Brothers, and launched the brief reign of Mike Bloomfield as America\'s most influential rock guitarist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Butterfield

Siste innlegg i forumet

Re: Vårtur - 2018 - Kardamili
by vandrer | 28. Mar 24, 13:50:36
Nå bruker jeg denne tråden din som oppvarming fo...
Re: Kea og Kythnos
by marjana | 26. Mar 24, 21:43:02
Artemis går til/fra Lavrio, Kea, Kythnos, Syros, ...
GRATULERER med dagen !
by Kabi | 25. Mar 24, 12:58:44
Gratulerer med dagen, Hellas !https://www.ekathime...
Re: Artikkel om alle trappene og buegangene i Ano Syros
by marjana | 17. Mar 24, 16:11:38
Ja, jeg har lagt ut mange bilder av hus og buegang...
Re: Hvor skal vi dra i sommer?! Kan dere hjelpe oss?
by Kabi | 14. Mar 24, 11:46:42
Anbefaler varmt den romantiske byen Nafplio på Pe...
Flyttelass til Hellas
by Phillip Lian | 10. Mar 24, 11:52:28
Jeg prøver å bli klok på tollregler, men blir i...
Re: Kalo mina!
by Kabi | 01. Mar 24, 11:06:42
Kalo mina, mars 2024 !167.JPGUtsikt til Poros....
Re: Testing testing ena-thio-tria HER KAN DU TESTE DET DU VIL!
by kaka | 29. Feb 24, 12:43:55
Da prøver jeg igjenFant ikke utav av hva "Us...
Re: Hvor er dette? 1032
by kaka | 27. Feb 24, 20:12:58
Så moro at jeg tok den :) Jeg har vært der i slu...
Re: Kreta chania by hotel nær strand
by hakon57 | 17. Feb 24, 13:52:10
Hei, noen anbefalinger Hotel nær strand chania by...
Re: Alonissos 2024
by Hellasfrelst | 16. Feb 24, 09:02:22
Jeg har heller ikke vært inne på Hellasforum på...
Re: Magiske øyeblikk i Hellas
by fila | 14. Feb 24, 23:29:31
Agios Prokopios ligger 5,7 kilometer fra Naxos by....
Re: Hotel nær Athen International Airport
by Lavendel | 11. Feb 24, 16:33:09
Beklager for utrolig sent svar. Den ferien ble fyl...
Akropolis i Athens historie
by Kabi | 05. Feb 24, 18:58:56
Det er nylig kommet ut en bok som tar for seg Akr...
Re: Nedtellinger og annet småprat om Hellas-ferien
by kaka | 24. Jan 24, 16:06:27
Takk igjen, Kabi! Spennende! I går var jeg innom ...